NEUROTOXIN PATIENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remain upright for 4 hours after injection.
- Call the office immediately if you experience any problems.
- You may take Tylenol for any headaches or discomfort as long as you do not have an allergy to Tylenol.
- Always wipe up towards your hairline when washing your face or applying sunscreen or products.
- Call and schedule your next appointment once you see the muscles beginning to move again.
- Don’t take ibuprofen, aspirin, or vitamin E for 24 hours after injection.
- Don’t massage or manipulate the injection sites for 48 hours after injection.
- Don’t exercise heavily for 24 hours.
- Don’t lay flat for 4 hours after treatment.